Here’s how to install Duplicati as a Windows Service
- Download Duplicati from HERE.
- During install don’t mark “Auto Start up” option
- Open CMD as admin
- Search for CMD
- Right click on CMD
- Click “Run as admin”
- Navigate to the installation folder in CMD (this should be the same as long as you left it as default)
cd "C:\Program Files\Duplicati 2\
- Now we will install the service
- Now restart your computer (this isn’t needed, but it’s a good way to test)
- Now it should be running.
- Go to
- You might have to reconfigure things since Duplicati is no longer running as your user and is running as a system user.